Tell Acadsoc your concerns, feedbacks or suggestions.
Please feel free to bring up your questions, complains or anything else you want to tell us. Your opinion matters a lot to us, helping Acadsoc do better and achieve greater success in the future!
Upload your article and be eligible to win a Macbook!
For every successful publishment, author will see 10 Flowers in Acadsoc teacher system.
By the way, we will raffle among alll contributors twice a year (Jan1-June30 and July1-Dec31) to give out 2 brand new Apple MacBooks!
Please fill in information required and submit your article. Please see our template if you are not sure how to do it.
Hello, dear visitor, interested in being a contributor?
Get tired of traditional blogs? Let’s defy standard! Everyone can be contributor!
1. It takes $0 and only 2-3 business days to make your article published in this blog after a successful submission and our verification! Guaranteed that you can find your article in Google in 3 days after published. Just 7 days to make your name well-known online!
2. Additional 10 Flowers for each successful publish.
3. We will select 5 articles to be published in our semi-annual press release! (≧∇≦)ﾉ
4. You are able to quote/mention your successful published article in your resume/personal profile.
5. Acadsoc will release certain discussing topics for the catalog ‘Discussion’ and a pack of free reading material once a week. Every contributor can attend by leaving your comment. Acadsoc will randomly select a reviewer to receive additional 5 teaching points for each topic.
If you are Acadsoc’s current employee already, please skip the following notification below and do whatever you want in this blog, surfing, submitting, commenting and sharing. If you are not yet Acadsoc’s employee, find more details here:
Acknowledgements you should know ahead:
Acadsoc is a Chinese-based online ESL (English as a Second Language) courses provider to Chinese students. We are continuously hiring home-based English teachers all over the world to handle the growing demand of courses.
Maybe you will be our next candidate? (*^▽^*)
Acadsoc is the abbreviation of ‘Academic Society’. Therefore, this blog acts as a platform for all our teachers to show their intelligence, exchange ideas and gain sense of achievement. We believe teachers are not just employees but our family members as well. Hence, it is our duty to help them earn money from teaching, make friends from teaching and learn new knowledge/skills from teaching.
The only limitation is that only our current employed teachers can be contributor!
If you are not yet our current employee, Apply now via our official site!
1. Word count limit for all submission will be 1500 (including punctuation).
2. Acadsoc reserves all the right for full usage including publishing, revising and promoting in other websites/platforms of your submitted article.